Friday, October 12, 2018

Go Brewers!

It's been a long time since I've added a post but the timing seems perfect now.  While this is a Milwaukee Braves site, it is really a Milwaukee baseball website.  Personally I wasn't even alive when the Braves were in Milwaukee but always felt a special connection to their great history. 

I've grown up a Brewers fan and a die-hard one at that.  I remember 1982 fondly as the Crew made it to the World Series only to lose to the Cardinals.  My first game at County Stadium Cecil Cooper hit a blast and Bernie went down the slide.  That made me a fan for life.  Watching them this year has been a special experience and one that just seems to have some magic in it. 

Tonight the Brewers face the Dodgers in Game 1 of the National League Championship Series.  Here's hoping Counsell's Crew keeps things rolling and we get Milwaukee back into the World Series.

It would be great to celebrate Milwaukee's first title since 1957.  Go Brewers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment